Leading Toward Anti-Racism
- Campus Unit: Diversity Training and Education
Dr. Carlton E. Green hosted a conversation about how leaders can think about anti-racist practices.
- Dr. Bonnie Thornton Dill (College of Arts & Humanities)
- Dr. Ken Kiger (A. James Clark School of Engineering)
- Dr. Adriene Lim (University Libraries)
- Mx. Erin McClure (School of Public Health)
- Dr. Carlton E. Green (ODI)
Event co-sponsored by the Office of Diversity & Inclusion, Center for Diversity & Inclusion in Higher Education and the School of Public Health.