- Campus Unit: Diversity Training and Education
ODI’s Dr. Carlton E. Green moderated a conversation with panelists about how the UMD community might contemplate and adopt anti-racist practices.
- Dr. Roger Worthington (Center for Diversity & Inclusion in Higher Education/College of Education)
- Dr. Mia Smith-Bynum (School of Public Health)
- Dr. Janelle Wong (College of Arts & Humanities)
- Cindy Stevens (Smith School of Business/Undergraduate Studies)
- Dr. Carlton E. Green (ODI)
Event co-sponsored by the Office of Diversity & Inclusion, Center for Diversity & Inclusion in Higher Education and the School of Public Health.