Navigating Racial Justice & Free Speech in Leadership
- Campus Unit: Bias Incident Support Services
How can we honor both racial justice and free speech? Bias Incident Support Services (BISS), the Office of Student Conduct (OSC), and a panel of experts go beyond theory to delve into how to infuse the practice into our daily work.
This is a continuation of BISS's October panel, Demystifying Free Speech & Advancing Racial Justice.
- Anaya Truss-Williams - student leader and Diamondback reporter
- Gloria Aparicio Blackwell - Director, Office of Community Engagement
- Vanessa Taft - Assistant Director, Office of Student Conduct
- Dr. Nazish Salahuddin - Senior Lecturer & Director of Undergraduate Studies in Psychology, Assistant Chair for Equity & Inclusion in Psychology
- Su'ad Mohamud - student leader and advocate
- Brian Medina - Program Manager, Bias Incident Support Services