Digital Accessibility Empathy Lab 2022
- Campus Unit: ADA Compliance
The University of Maryland’s first digital accessibility empathy lab on digital accessibility fundamentals, the importance of basic accessibility testing, the role accessibility plays in diversity and inclusion. Includes a screen reader demonstration and there's an accessibility scavenger hunt at the end!
- Auromita Nagchaudhuri - formerly a Quality Assurance Specialist with UMD's Office of Marketing & Communications - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kosi Asabere - formerly an IT Accessibility Specialist with UMD's Division of IT - email@example.com
- Emily Lucio - UMD's ADA/504 Coordinator - ADAcoordinator@umd.edu
- (moderator) Allison Dickinson - Communications Officer for UMD's Office of Diversity & Inclusion - firstname.lastname@example.org