- Making Diversity Part and Parcel. University Senate, September 2012 (Not linked yet)
- The Culturally Competent Advisor. Undergraduate Studies Advising Conference, August 2012.(Not linked yet)
- The Difference Diversity Makes. Division of University Relations, April 19, 2012. (Not linked yet)
- Keynote: "Celebration of Women," annual award ceremony of the President's Commission on Women's Issues, March 2012. (Not linked yet)
- The Role of the New Chief Diversity Officer. College of Arts and Humanities Dean's Forum – February 2012. (Not linked yet)
Kumea Shorter-Gooden, Ph.D.
Chief Diversity Officer and Associate Vice President
- Guest column: It Takes a Village. The Diamondback, April 5, 2012